NEW Award 23166 Vehicles, Class 1 – 8 (Statewide)
Continuous Recruitment Solicitation
The Office of General Services (OGS) is establishing new centralized contracts for the acquisition (purchase or lease) of new Vehicles, (including Chassis, Bodies, Complete Vehicles, and associated Options and Aftermarket Components), as specified in Contract Scope. This new Award will be for Class 1 through Class 8 Vehicles and will replace the two current Vehicle Marketplace Awards 22898 and 22904, which both expire November 13th, 2019.
How to Get on Contract
There are many advantages to being a part of this including being eligible to participate in any future mini-bids and finding business opportunities from all New York State authorized users including state agencies, local government, public authorities, non-profits, and many more.
If your vehicle dealership is interested in being a part of the NYS Vehicle Marketplace, you must be on contract. OGS is currently accepting bids for NYS Vehicle Marketplace contracts under OGS Solicitation 23166, which is posted on the OGS website at https://ogs.ny.gov/procurement/biddocument/23166bid.
Where to Find Mini-Bids & How to Respond
- Review the mini-bid request lists for (Class 1-2) and (Class 3-8). If you see a Request for Comment (indicated by "RFC" before the number), this is for buyers to collect comments and suggestions from vehicle dealers regarding that request and not a formal mini-bid request.
- To respond to a mini-bid request complete the applicable Form B and submit it to [email protected]. Links to these forms are found under "Helpful Resources" below. To respond to an RFC, send comments directly to the contacts provided on the request.
- For a Class 1-2 mini-bid request that specifies that it will be a lease, only those Class 1-2 Contractors that are approved by OGS to offer leasing may respond.
- We collect all mini-bid responses and provide them to the buyer after the mini-bid closing day.
- The mini-bid responses are evaluated by the buyer. It is their responsibility to communicate their decision to all respondents.
- If awarded, the buyer will coordinate payment and delivery with you.
For Light Duty Vehicles (Class 1 – 2)
- Award 22898 Contract Information
- Form B (Class 1-2): Respond using Form B (Class 1-2): Mini-Bid Response (xlsx) - Complete and submit to [email protected].