Welcome to the New York State Vehicle Marketplace. It's where authorized users can purchase cars (Class 1-2) and trucks (Class 3-8) from a variety of vehicle dealers on contract (under awards 22898 and 22904) by posting their vehicle needs (a mini-bid) for vehicle dealers on contract to respond to. This means there are more types of vehicles and manufacturers available on to compete for vehicle buyer business resulting in competitive pricing. For questions, contact email@example.com.
How to Get on Contract
If you are interested in being a part of the Vehicle Marketplace, you must be on contract. There are many advantages to being a part of this including being eligible to participate in any future mini-bids and finding business opportunities from all New York State authorized users including state agencies, local government, public authorities, non-profits, and many more. To get on contract:
- Determine if you can provide cars (Award 22898) and/or trucks (Award 22904).
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the solicitation documents.
- Complete the documents and send them to OGS as directed in the solicitation.
Where to Find Mini-Bids & How to Respond
- Review the mini-bid request lists for cars (Class 1-2) and trucks (Class 3-8). If you see a Request for Comment (indicated by "RFC" before the number), this is for buyers to collect comments and suggestions from vehicle dealers regarding that request and not a formal mini-bid request.
- To respond to a mini-bid request complete the applicable Form B and submit it to email@example.com. Links to these forms are found under "Helpful Resources" below. To respond to an RFC, send comments directly to the contacts provided on the request.
- We collect all mini-bid responses and provide them to the buyer after the mini-bid closing day.
- The mini-bid responses are evaluated by the buyer. It is their responsibility to communicate their decision to all respondents.
- If awarded, the buyer will coordinate payment and delivery with you.
For Cars (Class 1-2)
- Award 22898 Contract Information
- Form B (Class 1-2): Depending on the request, respond using Form B (Class 1-2): Pre-Existing Vehicles (xlsx) or Form B (Class 1-2): Vehicles Built to Specification (xlsx) - Complete and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.