Welcome to the New York State Vehicle Marketplace. It's where authorized users can acquire light duty vehicles (Class 1-2) and heavy duty trucks (Class 3-8) from a variety of vehicle dealers on contract (under awards 22898 and 22904) by posting their vehicle needs (a mini-bid) for vehicle dealers on contract to respond to. This means there are more types of vehicles and manufacturers available to compete for vehicle buyer business resulting in competitive pricing. For questions, contact [email protected].
Notice – Suspension of Continuous Recruitment Requests
New requests to become a vendor for the NYS Vehicle Marketplace will not be accepted after May 1, 2019. Vendors that are currently in the process of becoming a vendor for the NYS Vehicle Marketplace will need to have all documentation completed to the satisfaction of OGS by May 31st, 2019, 5:00 PM ET.
OGS anticipates releasing a new solicitation to replace Awards 22898 and 22904 which expire November 13, 2019. OGS will announce the new solicitation via the NYS Contract Reporter sometime within the next few months.
Please register with the NYS Contract Reporter at https://www.nyscr.ny.gov to receive notifications about this solicitation. Navigate to the “I want to find contracts to Bid on” page to register for your free account.
How to Get on Contract
If you are interested in being a part of the Vehicle Marketplace, you must be on contract. There are many advantages to being a part of this including being eligible to participate in any future mini-bids and finding business opportunities from all New York State authorized users including state agencies, local government, public authorities, non-profits, and many more. To get on contract:
- Determine if you can provide light duty vehicles (Award 22898) and/or heavy duty trucks (Award 22904).
- Send an email to [email protected] to get the solicitation documents.
- Complete the documents and send them to OGS as directed in the solicitation.
Where to Find Mini-Bids & How to Respond
- Review the mini-bid request lists for (Class 1-2) and (Class 3-8). If you see a Request for Comment (indicated by "RFC" before the number), this is for buyers to collect comments and suggestions from vehicle dealers regarding that request and not a formal mini-bid request.
- To respond to a mini-bid request complete the applicable Form B and submit it to [email protected]. Links to these forms are found under "Helpful Resources" below. To respond to an RFC, send comments directly to the contacts provided on the request.
- For a Class 1-2 mini-bid request that specifies that it will be a lease, only those Class 1-2 Contractors that are approved by OGS to offer leasing may respond.
- We collect all mini-bid responses and provide them to the buyer after the mini-bid closing day.
- The mini-bid responses are evaluated by the buyer. It is their responsibility to communicate their decision to all respondents.
- If awarded, the buyer will coordinate payment and delivery with you.
For Light Duty Vehicles (Class 1-2)
- Award 22898 Contract Information
- Form B (Class 1-2): Respond using Form B (Class 1-2): Mini-Bid Response (xlsx) - Complete and submit to [email protected].